Items for Purchase from the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- "Please Understand" sign for pharmacies - Explains to customers why pharmacists cannot accept returned prescription drugs.
Signs are $1.07 each, including tax. Click here to read the sign's text and to download a copy at no charge or contact the Board office at 919.246.1050 to obtain an easel-type, 8-1/2" x 11" cardboard sign.
- "Your Prescription - What's the Delay?" sign for pharmacies - Explains to customers why there may be a delay in filling their prescriptions.
Signs are $1.07 each, including tax. Click here to read the sign's text and to download a copy at no charge or contact the Board office at 919.246.1050 to obtain an easel-type, 10 " x 8" cardboard sign.
- "¡Atención!" Spanish Rx labeling sign for pharmacies - A sign for your pharmacy intended to let Spanish-speaking patients know that they can obtain their prescription medication instructions in Spanish. The sign instructs customers (in Spanish) to point to the sign if they would like their prescription medication instructions to be printed in Spanish so that the pharamacist will do so. Many pharmacies have this capability and we encourage those that do to display this sign.
Download a copy of the Spanish sign here at no charge; or purchase a full color, easel-type 8-1/2" x 11" cardboard sign for your pharmacy by sending in a check or money order for $3.21 (per sign) to the address above.
- Pharmacy Rules and Statutes - Download a copy here at no charge or to purchase a hard copy for $10.70 (includes tax), please call the Board office at 919.246.1050.
- Mailing lists and/or labels (Pharmacists, Pharmacies, DMEs, Technicians, Dispensing Physicians, or PA/NPs) are available for purchase. Please contact Kristin Moore at 919.246.1050 ext. 209 or by email at email@example.com for more information.